Web Hosting

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ice-T one of the many acting legends of America

My favorite actor is Tracy Marrow better known by his stage name Ice-T of law and order svu. He is awesome and I think he should be partners with Mariska Hargitay. They are both really awesome and would make a great team. If you have a problem with them I really don't care at all. Ice-T should get nominated best actor of the year. But Christopher Meloni is almost is as cool as Ice-T maybe as cool. Christopher Meloni plays Stabler and Ice-T plays Finn. They are both on law and order SVU. Meloni is really cute to me. But my favorite actress is Mariska Hargitay also on law one order SVU. She plays bad a** Benson and should get nominated best actress of the year. She used to be partners with Meloni but he stopped being on the show and sadly I missed that episode. He should really get back on the show I miss him. Hargitay is really pretty. Meloni and Hargitay would make a cute couple. At first writing this was hard but now it's really easy. I luff you Christopher and Mariska you all are really cool.

Written by Mary LuvsYooh Golden
                                                        Photo credit  Humajasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment