Web Hosting

Friday, August 23, 2013

American singer and rapper William Leonard Roberts

American rapper singer William Leonard Roberts is known as his stage name Rick Ross.  He is probably my second or third favorite singer or rapper because I like pretty much all of his songs. I listen to his music so much, but not more than Justin. My favorite song from his was probably New Buggati or Box Chevy. Some of his songs are relatable, some are not but they all have like an understandable reason behind it. Even it doesn’t make a lot of sense. But he is probably my second idol after Justin, his songs. Raps are like really catchy and good. I’m Addicted to his music. Some songs are a little too explicit but I get the clean version most of the times or I just listen to the regular one.
 written by Aaliyah
 Photo credit  DONDIDITLIVESHOWWW
Photo credit RickRossCharities

No comments:

Post a Comment