Web Hosting

Friday, August 16, 2013

Miley Cyrus


Miley Cyrus is a very good singer and actor as well I first heard about her from my friends and watched her TV program, Hannah Montana, and found she is a very good singer! I became a fan and learned dance moves to her songs which I enjoyed a lot! I also think she is very brave and a good role model as she recently shaved off her hair for cancer. I think her I someone people should look up too.   
Little more about Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus: Miley is a variety of things. She is different, outgoing, brave, and most of all she is strong. With her change in attitude, look and personality, she has had much hate from haters, fans and even from smilers. I personally don’t see what’s wrong with her! I mean sure, she’s changed but she is still a human and there are lots of people like her in the world. I heard someone a few days ago say that she is a bad influence. A bad influence on what? the fans and smilers that aren’t hating on her can choose what they want to do with their life and if they want to follow what miley is doing then so be it no one can change who they are and I don’t see why they would need to because everyone is saying "everyone is beautiful" and then they hate.

She started with her audition as Hannah Montana and she has grown to this millionaire pop star that is successful in the music industry. people should be proud of her and not hating on her in my opinion she is  talented, pretty and sure, some people may not like her new look but she does and that’s all that matters.
     
        by juandy004

Do share your knowledge about Miley Cyrus, her new upcoming movies, TV program, and awards she got in comments.

6 comments:

  1. I liked Miley alot better before, I mean she is still amazing, but..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I like Miley Cyrus and I think people should leave her alone and stop bashing on her just because she is choosing to live her life the way she wants to and not the way everyone else wants her to. Hannah Montana is over she can't be her forever it was time for her to Miley not Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here mailey is cool but yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dnt care iv loved mailey since she was acting as hanna montana. n now to me she awesome shes still cool.n somtimes i still miss her old show.bt yeah shes wicked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone knows what they wanna do. stop judging her she knows who she wants to be. she dont want to please everyone else and that makes her a real woman she does what she likes.

    ReplyDelete